FAQ Advances

6.4 What rights do I need for my music to apply for an advance?

To distribute your releases through iGroove and apply for an advance, you must own the necessary distribution rights.

For both catalog recordings and upcoming releases, check the contractual situation for the corresponding releases. If obligations to another party still exist, you must clarify this situation in advance. Violating these obligations can have serious (legal) consequences for you as an artist and for us as a distributor. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us and we will try to support you with any questions you may have.