Digital Booklet (iTunes)
With this service you have the possibility to offer a digital booklet with your album on iTunes and offer additional information to your fans. The digital booklet is automatically downloaded with the songs each time the album is purchased. Your fans will only receive the booklet if they buy the entire album.
It’s important to note that this is only possible the first time you deliver the release to iTunes. So if you want to provide a booklet, please follow these steps
1. Book this service before you have finished the corresponding release
2. Send us the booklet with the correct specifications (see below) via Support Chart or to email@example.com
3. We check the booklet and send you a confirmation via Chat/Mail.
4. Finish the release and we will deliver it including the booklet.
The following specifications for the booklet must be fulfilled:
- PDF format with “PDF” extension
- At least 4 pages
- All scripts integrated
- At least 72 DPI
- 11 inches x 8.264 inches (28 cm x 21 cm)
- RGB color table
- Horizontal presentation
- When saving the PDF, make sure that the document has no white edges.
- File size must be appropriate (maximum 8 – 10 MB) – with a multi-page booklet, for example, you can use fewer images or optimize the images to reduce the file size.
- Print marks are not allowed
- You can put the website, Facebook / Instagram page etc. of the artist / label on it.
- No links to any promotion or advertising related pages, except to the artist and/or label website.
- No information about dates such as a tour or concert.
- No obscene pictorial material